 Off-Topic / Geek / 4934
Re: Using Firefox (printing clickable images)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.geek
Date:
Tue, 21 Dec 2004 22:25:40 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.geek, Dan Boger wrote:
On Tue, Dec 21, 2004 at 09:20:20PM +0000, Larry Pieniazek wrote:

You mean like on Peeron.com/inv in the search box before you changed
it? I thought that was a feature, not a break...

Did Peeron even have that problem?  I thought we had it the other way
around - you had to hit enter, because I didn't have a submit button
there. Breaking 'enter' takes effort. Omitting the 'submit' button is
just forgetful.

Yeah that's the way I remember it too. And apparently so does history:
http://web.archive.org/web/20020603153341/http://peeron.com/inv

ROSCO