 Off-Topic / Geek / 4927
Re: Using Firefox (printing clickable images)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.geek
Date:
Tue, 21 Dec 2004 20:13:41 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.geek, Steve Bliss wrote:

I'd blame mapblast, rather than firefox.

I don't want to blame anyone, my question was "how do I get FF to do X" rather
than "FF won't do X, it's broken". I really want to switch but this feature
requires me to use IE so I'm 98% FF using not 100%, if you see what I mean. (and
I know, I know, you used "blame" as a shorthand there but I want to be clear)

On mapquest, I get the normal context
menu for images. On mapblast, I get the short menu you listed (above).

Hmm... since MapBlast really is MSN redirectiveness, maybe MSN is breaking
things on purpose since it works fine in IE. Wouldn't be the first time.

("The new version of Windows isn't ready to ship until Lotus 123 is broken" -
Apocryphal saying around Redmond, ca 1987

++Lar)