 Off-Topic / Geek / 4921
Re: Using Firefox ( was Re: Using Firefox on Shop at Home website
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.geek
Date:
Tue, 21 Dec 2004 17:26:21 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.geek, Larry Pieniazek wrote:
[snip details]
How do I print a clickable image within firefox without determining the URL
and pasting it into a different tab?

Right-click the image, choose View Image, then print.

Steve