 Off-Topic / Geek / 4925 (-20)
  Re: Using Firefox (printing clickable images)

(...) That's what I get too.... if the image ISN'T clickable. Go to MapBlast.com and enter your own house addy or whatever, then try a right click on the map image you get back. I think it's an image map actually, so it knows where to center when (...) (20 years ago, 21-Dec-04, to lugnet.off-topic.geek)

  Re: Using Firefox (printing clickable images)

(...) Must be using a different FF than me: I get: View image Copy image Copy image location ---- Save image as Send image Set as wallpaper Block images from ... ---- Properties FF 1.0 on both XP and linux (20 years ago, 21-Dec-04, to lugnet.off-topic.geek)

  Re: Using Firefox (printing clickable images)

(...) Beats pasting URLs but still one click more than IE. Per image. :-) However, it doesn't work. The image is clickable. Therefore the choices I get are: Bookmark this link Copy this location ---...--- Properties So there is no view image to use. (...) (20 years ago, 21-Dec-04, to lugnet.off-topic.geek)

  (canceled)

  Re: Using Firefox ( was Re: Using Firefox on Shop at Home website

In lugnet.off-topic.geek, Larry Pieniazek wrote: [snip details] (...) Right-click the image, choose View Image, then print. Steve (20 years ago, 21-Dec-04, to lugnet.off-topic.geek)

  Re: 10152 Update: What has TLC to do to bring YOU up against them?

(...) surely 0.8 cm is as metric as 1cm? Tim (20 years ago, 21-Dec-04, to lugnet.off-topic.geek)

  Using Firefox ( was Re: Using Firefox on Shop at Home website

(...) OK, easy one first. I use mapblast.com (0) a lot(1) When I get to a map I like (right zoom and etc) I want to print it. But since I am cheap and it's my toner, all I want to print is the image, not the whole page. now, the image is itself a (...) (20 years ago, 21-Dec-04, to lugnet.off-topic.geek)

  Re: Using Firefox on Shop at Home website

(...) Sure - details? (20 years ago, 21-Dec-04, to lugnet.off-topic.geek)

  Re: Using Firefox on Shop at Home website

(...) Sort of tangential... I am trying to make a clean break with IE too. But there are a few functions that IE does that I can't do as easily in FireFox (or that I haven't figured out how to configure) which is holding back a complete switch. I (...) (20 years ago, 21-Dec-04, to lugnet.off-topic.geek)

  Re: Using Firefox on Shop at Home website

hmm, I haven't run into this, but maybe it's because the cookie was created when I was still running an older version of FireFox? I've been running FireFox / FireFird / Pheonix for a long time... well since it was called Pheonix, :) and haven't had (...) (20 years ago, 21-Dec-04, to lugnet.off-topic.geek)

  Using Firefox on Shop at Home website

Hi all, Those of you who may have switched to using the recently released Firefox 1.0 as your browser may also have encountered a problem with the Shop at Home website that it doesn't allow you to switch destination countries, saying you must have (...) (20 years ago, 21-Dec-04, to lugnet.general, lugnet.off-topic.geek, FTX)

  Re: Inspiration

(...) Thanks for sorting this out Kyle. I learned something and that's always a good thing. Details, details... Now, to return to being inspired... Peace and inspired learning, Professor Whateverly (20 years ago, 15-Dec-04, to lugnet.space, lugnet.off-topic.geek)

  Re: Inspiration

(...) ooo I like this shape: (URL) It can be done in bricks! (URL) A coincidence? Maybe. ;^) `~Trev (20 years ago, 14-Dec-04, to lugnet.space, lugnet.off-topic.geek)

  Re: Inspiration

Im not so sure this is a bug with his site. The link orginally posted in this thread is www.artships.com/index.php/ note the backslash at the end of the url. This is generally not a valid url. But since php uses the information posted after the (...) (20 years ago, 14-Dec-04, to lugnet.space, lugnet.off-topic.geek)

  Re: Inspiration

(...) Or coolness for that nifty work digging out the true dope when I was too lazy. Thanks, man! Peace and HTMLhacking ++Lar (20 years ago, 14-Dec-04, to lugnet.space, lugnet.off-topic.geek, FTX)

  Re: Inspiration

(...) Well, I'm not without lameness, but I did view the source for his page. (the links didn't work with Mozilla on a Mac either) All his outside links take you away to those sites as expected, but his internal links point to "2004/index.php" etc. (...) (20 years ago, 14-Dec-04, to lugnet.space, lugnet.off-topic.geek, FTX)

  Re: Inspiration

(...) Nah, I don't think it's you. I tried the site on Firefox and IE with no success of seeing pics. Maybe some other browser is needed? I didn't try Netscape but I somehow don't think that'd work either. Adding to .geek for input to see if I'm (...) (20 years ago, 13-Dec-04, to lugnet.space, lugnet.off-topic.geek, FTX)

  Help with neopets (Totally off topic!)

Hey everyone, I need some help with the MMOG Neopets. I need to get some neopoints, an easy way to do this seems to be referals. So, to this end, could everyone here please click this link: (URL) And sign up for neopets? It's not a lot of time out (...) (20 years ago, 13-Dec-04, to lugnet.off-topic.geek, FTX)

  Re: Googolplex (was: Is lego *truly* unlimited?)

(...) build' question, given that it only obtains a googolplex by measuring the number of "distinct" states by a wholly ridiculous number of particles. And try as I might, I can't get the number of Lego configurations to get much beyond (...) (20 years ago, 10-Dec-04, to lugnet.off-topic.geek)

  Re: Googolplex (was: Is lego *truly* unlimited?)

(...) I found the following amusing description of how to visualise a googolplex: "...if one put this black hole into a hypothetical rigid nonpermeable box, a few million light years in size, and looked at the contents once a year, it would look (...) (20 years ago, 9-Dec-04, to lugnet.off-topic.geek)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact