 Off-Topic / Geek / 4780 (-5)
  On the recursive subdivision of two-dimensional food items

Last night at IHOP, after copious amounts of beer at Rocklands, a few of us were talking about how we cut our food up into differently-sized portions during the eating process, and I realized that an algorithm exists for maximizing the total (...) (20 years ago, 16-Aug-04, to lugnet.off-topic.geek, lugnet.events.brickfest, FTX)

  Re: Brad Ventura goes to Brickfest

(...) Oops, my bad. I sent it to the email address listed by the "From" in your post. I guess that means that your t[IAddedThisAgainToA...tule.qc.ca address isn't working though. (20 years ago, 6-Aug-04, to lugnet.off-topic.geek)

  Re: Try to think of the glass as half full. (was: Re: Indiana Jones extends his vacation)

(...) Bruce & Lindsay, Thanks much for this great laugh on a dreary afternoon. :-D -Andrew (20 years ago, 24-Jul-04, to lugnet.off-topic.geek, FTX)

  Re: Pac-Man Wedding Cake Topper

(...) Oooo! Check out the "marriage" versions of the figures-- looks like they once came in 'tux' and 'gown' form: (URL) luck finding them, but hey, that'd be pretty cool! DaveE (20 years ago, 23-Jul-04, to lugnet.off-topic.geek)

  Re: Pac-Man Wedding Cake Topper

(...) I received a "not amused" glare when I suggested that very idea, but I appreciate the support! (...) than trying a futile search for a non-existent topper. Thanks! Dave! (20 years ago, 23-Jul-04, to lugnet.off-topic.geek)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact