 Off-Topic / Geek / 4746
  Indiana Jones extends his vacation.

You'l have to scroll down a few articles, but it's been (URL) announced> that Lucas gave a "thumbs down" to the latest script, so Indiana Jones 4 won't come out for at least two years now. (20 years ago, 17-Jul-04, to lugnet.off-topic.geek, lugnet.adventurers)

  Re: Indiana Jones extends his vacation.

(...) Ford will be eligible for Medicare before the darn thing comes out (literally). They needed to make this a decade ago... (20 years ago, 17-Jul-04, to lugnet.off-topic.geek)

  Try to think of the glass as half full. (was: Re: Indiana Jones extends his vacation)

(...) "Indiana Jones and the Fountain of Youth." I mean, how perfect would *that* be? helpfully, LFB (20 years ago, 17-Jul-04, to lugnet.off-topic.geek)

  Re: Try to think of the glass as half full. (was: Re: Indiana Jones extends his vacation)

(...) Evil Zani Cultural Anthropologist Baron Bruz von Schlieckberndt: "Herr Jones! You shall nhot drink from this fountain! I vill plug you vith this cool-looking Luger ihf you try!" Indiana Jones: sotto voce "Zanis! I hate these guys. (aloud) And (...) (20 years ago, 18-Jul-04, to lugnet.off-topic.geek, FTX)

  Re: Try to think of the glass as half full. (was: Re: Indiana Jones extends his vacation)

(...) They'd need one heck of a makeup artist to get Ford to look like he did in the first movie. Remember, despite what the CGI breakthroughs of the SW prequels might suggest, both Lucas and Spielberg are reportedly adamant about only using (...) (20 years ago, 19-Jul-04, to lugnet.off-topic.geek)

  Heroes and anti-heroes

(...) (snip) Well, if the action is to be set in the fifties, then why not have "People's Anthropological Kommissar Piotr Piotrovich Silvov" as the main villain, using a Tokarev to threaten our timeless hero? The Zanis just lost much of their "fear (...) (20 years ago, 19-Jul-04, to lugnet.off-topic.geek, FTX)

  Re: Indiana Jones extends his vacation.

(...) "It's not the mileage, it's the years!" :) (20 years ago, 20-Jul-04, to lugnet.off-topic.geek)

  Re: Try to think of the glass as half full. (was: Re: Indiana Jones extends his vacation)

(...) Bruce & Lindsay, Thanks much for this great laugh on a dreary afternoon. :-D -Andrew (20 years ago, 24-Jul-04, to lugnet.off-topic.geek, FTX)