 Off-Topic / Geek / 4603
Re: Proportions for a 2001 Monolith in LEGO?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.geek
Date:
Mon, 26 Jan 2004 17:12:58 GMT

In lugnet.build, David Laswell wrote:
In lugnet.build, Matthew Miller wrote:

It's been a while since I read these books, but doesn't their physical
*size change*?

I actually don't know.  Does it?  I've never read the books (I found that quote
while looking for any page that actually listed true dimensions), and I don't
believe I ever watched 2001.  I remember watching 2010 when I was still pretty
young...or rather, I was vaguely paying attention while my dad watched it.

Wasn't the original monolith a pyramid in "The Sentinel of Eternity?"  Did the
short story specify its dimensions?  Or was it a tetrahedron?  I can't
remember...

Dave!