 Off-Topic / Geek / 4530
Re: The Brick Testament: More Laws than You Can Shake a Stick At
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.geek
Date:
Wed, 15 Oct 2003 10:28:30 GMT

XFUT: O-T:Geek

Also.. what's up with your brickshelf
<http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?m=revbps folder?>

Kevin has let me know that my account on Brickshelf is occasionally
generating too much traffic, to the detriment of the rest of the site, and
that consequently he's had to temporarily suspend access to my account from
time to time.  The last thing I want is for The Brick Testament's popularity
to hurt the rest of the LEGO community, so I have begun hosting the website's
images elsewhere.  Unfortunately, it's a long and tedious process to update
all the html to point to the new image host, but I'm working on it right now.
The front page, all of Genesis, and the brand new Law stories are already
done.

If you arrange the folders in the same manner on the new host it should be a
rather easy task of "search and replace" all of the HTML-files at once.
Dreamweaver, for example, has a function like that.

I.e.; Search: http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=7844
Replace with: http://cakili.image.pbase.com/image

Just a thought...

/Tobbe