 Off-Topic / Geek / 4114
Re: TXT-file question
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.geek
Date:
Sat, 21 Dec 2002 02:42:45 GMT

richard marchetti wrote:
I did this the other week for some of the castle world pages.  It had never
come up for me before until that occasion, but yeah -- Textpad will replace
a given piece of text in all open files.  I don't know if it had a limit but
I had something like 40 documents open at a time in some instances.

i've done ~220 files at once...  textpad does not seem to have a limit
so far in every test.  i've had >150,000 line files open in it with out
a problem- contrast that to the 65,000 line limit in word or excel.

Textpad, I love Textpad...

definately, one of the best windows products out there.

-chris