 Off-Topic / Geek / 4065 (-10)
  Re: MS IE SUCKS!

(...) Sorry, what equally useful alternatives are there for CounterSrike or Half Life? These are games. Either a game is on the platform in question or it isn't. If it isn't on the platform, there IS NO alternative for it. There might be other games (...) (22 years ago, 20-Nov-02, to lugnet.off-topic.geek)

  Re: MS IE SUCKS!

(...) "Pirated versions of Photoshop". I love it. I want to see a study which shows how much the easy availability of pirated win32 software is a barrier to the rise of desktop L inux. Is the slot on your CD burner a Memory Stick slot? Many Memory (...) (22 years ago, 20-Nov-02, to lugnet.off-topic.geek)

  Re: MS IE SUCKS!

(...) Except for of Photoshop. (22 years ago, 20-Nov-02, to lugnet.off-topic.geek)

  Re: MS IE SUCKS!

(...) Only because you choose to limit yourself to those exact products. There are many equally useful alternatives. ROSCO (22 years ago, 20-Nov-02, to lugnet.off-topic.geek)

  Re: MS IE SUCKS!

They got Counter-Strike for Linux? Or just Half-Life? How bout pirated versions of Photoshop? I'd have a mac if they made those things for me. How bout a driver for my cd burner from sony that has a drive slot for digi cam card? Well, till they make (...) (22 years ago, 20-Nov-02, to lugnet.off-topic.geek)

  Re: Firefly Fans?

(...) Nope, just one season with hardly a bad episode in it. I did not appreciate this until re-runs. SAAB had terrible positioning when it was on the air, being moved around and preempted. (22 years ago, 20-Nov-02, to lugnet.off-topic.geek)

  Re: Firefly Fans?

(...) I think it will. I read today on aintitcool.com that they've greenlighted another couple of episodes for production, so they're going to make a full season. Adrian (22 years ago, 19-Nov-02, to lugnet.off-topic.geek)

  Re: Firefly Fans?

(...) Space: Above and Beyond went, what, 2-3 seasons? Earth 2, can't remember if it made an entire season What was that other one--Space Rangers--a few years back? Ahh, Firefly is like a breath of fresh air. I do appreciate the ST franchise, but (...) (22 years ago, 19-Nov-02, to lugnet.off-topic.geek)

  Re: Firefly Fans?

(...) I've watched every episode. Best new show this season. FOX announced yesterday that even though it's getting low ratings (approx. 3.0) it has given the go ahead on two more episodes, with the decision about the rest of the season to come in a (...) (22 years ago, 19-Nov-02, to lugnet.off-topic.geek)

  Re: Firefly Fans?

(...) I watched just over half the episode on friday, and I think I've watched one or two epidoses a few weeks ago. (...) Watching the show is a good way to pass an hour but I don't think I will ever follow it. I don't feel anything for the (...) (22 years ago, 19-Nov-02, to lugnet.off-topic.geek)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact