 Off-Topic / Geek / 3749
Re: twisted map
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.geek
Date:
Mon, 3 Jun 2002 16:57:03 GMT

Suzanne D. Rich wrote:

Found this while looking for new LUG map graphics last night..

   http://www.lib.utexas.edu/maps/cia01/world_sm01.jpg

I'd never seen a projection like this before. Anyone know about them?

I've seen it before. I can't remember it's name, but it
seems to be area-conserving.

Jacob
--
Hvilke softwarepatenter har du krænket i dag?
                             http://www.softwarepatenter.dk/