 Off-Topic / Geek / 3444
3443  |  3445
Subject:
A new way for geeks to move around
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.geek
Date:
Tue, 4 Dec 2001 18:46:58 GMT

http://www.howstuffworks.com/ginger.htm

:^)

~Grand Admiral Muffin Head
--
Mark's Lego(R) Creations
http://www.nwlink.com/~sandlin/lego

Message has 5 Replies:
  Re: A new way for geeks to move around

Even with its stabilizers, I think this thing will flop. -- Erin (...) (23 years ago, 4-Dec-01, to lugnet.off-topic.geek)
  Re: A new way for geeks to move around

(...) This was all I needed to see: (URL) love, LFB (23 years ago, 4-Dec-01, to lugnet.off-topic.geek)
  Re: A new way for geeks to move around

(...) This was all I needed to see: (URL) joy, LFB (23 years ago, 4-Dec-01, to lugnet.off-topic.geek)
  Re: A new way for geeks to move around

(...) (URL) am interested in the future applications of the self-balancing mechanism used by the Segway, but the scooter itself is a product that few will buy. This newfangled scooter is not more important than the internet nor is likely to have (...) (23 years ago, 5-Dec-01, to lugnet.off-topic.geek)
  Re: A new way for geeks to move around

(...) sorely disappointed in the final product. Cities built around this thing? Cities where? Magical domed cities (so weather isn't a problem), where everything you need is within 5.5 miles of your residence (so you don't run out of juice), and (...) (23 years ago, 9-Dec-01, to lugnet.off-topic.geek, lugnet.off-topic.fun)