 Off-Topic / Geek / 3311
Re: Be afraid...be VERY afraid...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.geek, lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Wed, 22 Aug 2001 03:52:11 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.geek, Matthew Gerber writes:

Mac OS 9.2.1 Update-US - Export Compliance Agreement

<snip legal kerfluffage>

This is awesome. Kudos to Apple's marketing department. Now all the
downloaders get to feel all secret and stuff. Way cool.

That's about it, though. You can buy and export a lot more powerful gear
with no huhu.

But Matt, you're getting your money's worth as far as feeling good anyway.
And that's worth a lot. :-)

++Lar