 Off-Topic / Geek / 2887
Re: Networking: Round 1
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.geek
Date:
Tue, 20 Mar 2001 03:15:59 GMT

J.D. Forinash <foxtrot@cc.gatech.edu> wrote:
for you that I decided sendmail was just too ridiculous. :) Sendmail isn't
manageable. We only think we manage it, until the next crisis comes along...

Mmm, postfix. Good for you, good for the earth, good good good.

--
Matthew Miller           mattdm@mattdm.org        <http://www.mattdm.org/>
Boston University Linux      ------>                <http://linux.bu.edu/>