 Off-Topic / Geek / 2225
Re: Cable Modem, Day 1: Elation and Nausea
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.geek
Date:
Tue, 24 Oct 2000 06:15:53 GMT

Cracking up.. replying to my own replies to my own messages..

Upgraded VPC to 3.0, which under VPN no longer uses the W95's manually set IP
address, so there's no routing issue... worse, my router registers absolutely NO
packets returning from the VPN server out there. So, nothing to route, no