 Off-Topic / Geek / 2181
Re: Hey, look what's on Freshmeat....
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.geek
Date:
Sun, 8 Oct 2000 05:24:38 GMT

Dan Boger <dan@peeron.com> wrote:
Also, Tom Cook says that instead of having the right button switching
between vertical and horizontal, make the right button only do horizontal
lines, and the left button start a vertical lines...  This also will help
faster play, which is important in a timed game...

Actually, I tried this initially, and found it much worse. It's not
intuitive enough -- even after playing for quite a while, you keep
forgetting which button is going to go which direction.

When I get around to implementing a Settings dialog, I may put this as an
option there. But I think you'll probably agree with me if you try it. :)

--
Matthew Miller                     --->                 mattdm@mattdm.org
Quotes 'R' Us                    --->              http://quotes-r-us.org/