 Off-Topic / Geek / 2176
Re: Hey, look what's on Freshmeat....
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.geek
Date:
Sat, 7 Oct 2000 16:35:37 GMT

On Sat, Oct 07, 2000 at 03:10:42PM +0000, Matthew Miller wrote:
Dan Boger <dan@peeron.com> wrote:
nod, it's pretty cool!  what's a good score? :)

Actually, I'm not sure yet. I've spent more time coding than playing.
Karen's top score is 6000-something so far, but I'm pretty sure one can get
past that.

heh...  I guess I need to work at it some more - I'm only at 3200 or so :)

Also, I think I'm going to add a timer. It's possible to do really well if
you spend most of your time waiting for just the exact right instant; it
becomes a contest of patience. A timer will balance that.

oh no!  Jenn keeps saying I drive her mad cause I wait too long...  is it
going to be a timer with a set time per level, or just a limit how long
you can wait between clicks?

--
Dan Boger / dan@peeron.com / www.peeron.com / ICQ: 1130750
<set:5958_1>:  Mummy's Tomb (LEGO/SYSTEM/Adventurers/Egypt), '98, 253 pcs, 4 figs