 Off-Topic / Geek / 2178
Re: Hey, look what's on Freshmeat....
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.geek
Date:
Sat, 7 Oct 2000 16:52:00 GMT

Also, I think I'm going to add a timer. It's possible to do really well if
you spend most of your time waiting for just the exact right instant; it
becomes a contest of patience. A timer will balance that.

oh no!  Jenn keeps saying I drive her mad cause I wait too long...  is it
going to be a timer with a set time per level, or just a limit how long
you can wait between clicks?

the longer you take to do a level, the lower your score! muahahah