 Off-Topic / Geek / 1673
Re: Programming & LEGO legal stuff
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.geek
Date:
Thu, 25 May 2000 17:26:26 GMT

PASCAL is a pretty nice language to learn how to  program, that is how I
first really learned to program (ignoring BASIC hacking).  The game part
can be done, About 10 years ago, my term project in a pascal class was
write a Wheel of Fortune game in Turbo Pascal, graphics and all.

Tobias Möller wrote:

Because I asked this in lugnet.loc.se, and Ander Isaksson (you know, the
man behind BlockCAD) recommended Pascal. Jacob Sparre Andersen also
recommended ADA, and I chose Pascal. I haven't started learning yet, so
I still can change my choice of language. What would you recommned?

--Tobias

Matthew Miller wrote:
<SNIP>
PS: this isn't a pascal sucks comment, as you specifically asked to not have
those, but: why pascal? There _are_ a lot of other nicer and more modern
languages out there.

Quotes 'R' Us                     --->               http://quotes-r-us.org/
Boston University Linux             --->                http://linux.bu.edu/

--