 Off-Topic / Geek / 1233
Re: Custom launchers in Gnome panels?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.geek
Date:
Thu, 2 Mar 2000 16:28:12 GMT

On Thu, 2 Mar 2000 13:39:03 GMT mattdm@mattdm.org (Matthew Miller) wrote
concerning 'Re: Custom launchers in Gnome panels?':
Sorry I can't answer the rest of your question, but I can tell you how to
find the source code of something under redhat. First, find the full name of
the applet binary:

[snip excellent instructions]

thanks a lot Matt!  I never really delved into rpm, I usually compile
and install my own packages (breaking the rpm DB in the process) - but
that was quite interesting.  Maybe next system I build I'll try to
keep the rpm DB intact. :)

Dan