 Off-Topic / Fun / 9891
Re: Free Shipping?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Thu, 24 Oct 2002 22:48:59 GMT

In lugnet.loc.uk, Larry Pieniazek writes:
In lugnet.loc.uk, Jason J. Railton writes:

Wow, nice one!  Thanks Jake!

Indeed!

Jason J Railton

P.S. Shouldn't that be "...we will HONOUR the offer..." if it's to loc.uk?
Hey, only kidding  :-)

Only if you say "Honor" without the U when you post to any loc.us.<mumble>
group... :-)

FUT ot.fun

Do y' mind if I drop the aitch as well, guv'nor?  Cor blimey strewth Mary
Poppins etc.

And you call yourself 'English-speaking'...  You do realise that 17% of the
UK's domestic energy supply is generated by the Rev. W. Awdry, still
spinning in his grave from "Thomas and the Magic RailROAD"...

Jason J Railton