 Local / United Kingdom / 8700
Re: Free Shipping?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.lego.direct
Date:
Thu, 24 Oct 2002 14:44:16 GMT

In lugnet.loc.uk, Phil Traviss writes:
Hi,

I just received an email from the UK LEGO shop at Home Team, whose subject
line was, and I quote, "New LEGO Star Wars & FREE Shipping!".

However, I haven't been able to work out quite what it refers to or what
they mean. The shipping information page still has all the usual pricing on.

Anyone any clue what's going on?

Whoops!  As some of you may have noticed, we accidentally sent out an email
to our UK customers with the wrong subject line.  However, since this was
our mistake, we will honor the offer for free shipping.

To qualify, just call up Shop at Home and place an order for £50 before the
end of the month, 31 October. (You must call, as this offer is not available
on the Web)

Sorry for any confusion!

Jake

---