 Local / United Kingdom / 8691
Re: Free Shipping?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.lego.direct
Date:
Wed, 23 Oct 2002 12:33:59 GMT

I may be able to assist here...The LEGO company seems to work on the theory
that if you don't live in the USA/Canada, then you don't really matter...try
changing shipping country to one of these two in their site and see what
pops up.

Benjamin Whytcross

[Who wishes that the LEGO company would treat everyone equally and not
favour specific markets.]

In lugnet.loc.uk, Scott Arthur writes:

I got the same e-mail. The body of the message makes no mention of "FREE
Shipping".

Scott A

In lugnet.loc.uk, Phil Traviss writes:
Hi,

I just received an email from the UK LEGO shop at Home Team, whose subject
line was, and I quote, "New LEGO Star Wars & FREE Shipping!".

However, I haven't been able to work out quite what it refers to or what
they mean. The shipping information page still has all the usual pricing on.

Anyone any clue what's going on?

Cheers,

Phil.