 Local / United Kingdom / 8697
Re: Free Shipping?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Wed, 23 Oct 2002 21:31:15 GMT

I'm not sure what the e-mail you received was referring to, but I ordered
the ISD and the Williams F1 in the United States right when the ISD became
available, and they didn't charge me any shipping for the order.  Note that
nowhere on the site that I saw, or on my order page, did it indicate why
there wasn't a shipping charge.  Their shipping info page clearly indicated
that the shipping should have been $10, but the order total had $0 for the
shipping.  I wasn't about to complain, though.  The Williams F1 was shipped
the day after the order was placed; the ISD will be shipped when it becomes
available.

--Travis Cobbs