 Local / United Kingdom / 8689
Re: Free Shipping?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Wed, 23 Oct 2002 08:19:05 GMT

I wondered about this too. The mail is very star wars orientated so I was
wondering if it was only on those products but the site has no mention at
all of free shipping. I know there are a few things I want to pick up off
the site but the high postage cost always prevents me.

--
James Stacey
---------
www.minifig.co.uk
#925 - I'm a citizen of Legoland travelling Incommunicado

"Phil Traviss" <phil.traviss@xpertsystems.com> wrote in message
Hi,

I just received an email from the UK LEGO shop at Home Team, whose subject
line was, and I quote, "New LEGO Star Wars & FREE Shipping!".

However, I haven't been able to work out quite what it refers to or what
they mean. The shipping information page still has all the usual pricing • on.

Anyone any clue what's going on?

Cheers,

Phil.