 Off-Topic / Fun / 9783
Re: Punk!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Fri, 20 Sep 2002 00:30:29 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.fun, Ross Crawford writes:
In lugnet.off-topic.fun, Pedro Silva writes:
In lugnet.lego.direct, Jake McKee writes:

(snip)

I know my parents thought my interest in punk
music was pretty silly, since they knew for a fact that it "wasn't real
music". (But I still disagree with them on that front!)

Do you still listen to it, then? 'Cause I need tips about good punk bands...
:-)

Tip #1 Stay away from it!
Tip #2 Don't forget tip #1

How come? I happen to like punk music! (*)
:-P

Pedro

(*) I'm not a punk, though.