 Off-Topic / Fun / 9657 (-10)
  Re: Earliest age you remember? (poll)

Groovy questions. My first memories are from around when I was 3. I was hospitalized for a couple of months. I remember the nurses' station quite vividly and -it was around Christmas- this Green, red and blue light that I yanked off a table and (...) (22 years ago, 15-Aug-02, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: Yhy 'Signs' was totally unbelievable. (extremely minor spoiler)

(...) Unfortunately not for my ex - she worked out the ending to Sixth Sense after about 30 mins into the film, and had the cheek to tell me. I still enjoyed it though. Now Unbreakable, that was a great ending - I never saw that coming. Dan (22 years ago, 15-Aug-02, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Yhy 'Signs' was totally unbelievable. (extremely minor spoiler)

I saw 'Signs' but there was one thing that was just silly. First off, I live a couple miles from where the film was set, so I know the general mind-set of the area. If some creepy things were running through a farmer's field around here most people (...) (22 years ago, 15-Aug-02, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: Earliest age you remember? (poll)

(...) The first specific dream that I can recall is age 4, and the reason I remember it because it was of the vivid nightmare variety: I was trying climb a brick wall to get away from an alligator (oddly, I remember the shape of the head - it was a (...) (22 years ago, 15-Aug-02, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: Earliest age you remember? (poll)

(...) Anybody remember their first dream, or should I say what's the first dream you remember? I remember dreaming of the Jetsons, waking up confused and telling my mom I saw the Jetson's in my head while I was sleeping. She then explained I had (...) (22 years ago, 14-Aug-02, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Earliest age you remember? (poll)

No, not iron age or any flippant answers. :-) (URL) cheap party question I ask people. The vast majority of people who have responded to this usually say they can't remember anything before going off to school for the first time (kindergarten, age (...) (22 years ago, 14-Aug-02, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: Signs really freaked me out (NO REAL SPOILERS)

(...) Unbreakable. And Stuart Little, while we're at it. (...) But in so doing, we utterly strip the word of any value, and where does that leave us? Do we heave Bergman and Felini and Greenaway onto the same "genius" pile as Sandler, Farley, and (...) (22 years ago, 14-Aug-02, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: Signs really freaked me out (NO REAL SPOILERS)

(...) Hmm, did I miss one? Sixth Sense and Signs are the only two I can think of. (...) "Extremely talented" and "genius" aren't the same thing, but when you're talking about an entertainer, that's the common usage. And by that definition, I'd say (...) (22 years ago, 13-Aug-02, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Film Fun (was Re: Signs really blah, blah, blah...)

(...) Dave! Schuler -- The Angriesy Film Viewer in the World The angriest film viewer in the world is so angry he cannot move. He cannot eat. He cannot sleep. He can just barely growl... ...Bound so tightly with tension and anger at a host of bad (...) (22 years ago, 10-Aug-02, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: Signs really freaked me out

"Jon Palmer" <jon@zemi.net> wrote in message news:H0KK8t.6qM@lugnet.com... (...) LOL.. we always knew this day would come... -- Tom (22 years ago, 9-Aug-02, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact