 Off-Topic / Fun / 9344
Re: What do you listen too while building?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Fri, 10 May 2002 13:07:17 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.fun, Jeff Stembel writes:
...Lupin III movie Castle of Cagliostro
(released here by Manga Entertainment).

By the way if you (generic you, not Jeff who I am sure already does) don't
have Cagliostro, you should get it.

Manga upped the expletive count from the original for no good reason but
it's a great movie, even if the production values are a bit dated. It moves
from one great scene to another! No need to be an anime lover to enjoy it.
No need to know the whole Lupin III backstory either, although it helps a bit.

I have a couple of the Sherlock Hounds but wasn't all that taken by them.