 Off-Topic / Fun / 9341
Re: What do you listen too while building?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Fri, 10 May 2002 09:17:11 GMT

Disney have Laputa rights for DVD in the US along with lots of other Miazaki
films.  I think they will be redubbing it using more famous stars. They have
already renamed it Castle In The Sky as I believe Laputa translates to
prostitute in some languages.

--
James Stacey
---------
www.minifig.co.uk
#925 - I'm a citizen of Legoland travelling Incommunicado

"Larry Pieniazek" <lpieniazek@mercator.com> wrote in message
In lugnet.space, Jeff Stembel writes:
In lugnet.space, Larry Pieniazek writes:

This year will probably be Kiki's Delivery Service, and Totoro.

Which will presumably be easy since they are out on VHS... as for Porco
Rosso and Castle of Laputa, weren't those promised before and not • delivered?

Actually, making DVDs is quite different from making VHS tapes.

Making GOOD ones, yes.

Are they going to dub and resoundtrack again? I would think the old dubs • for
Kiki and Totoro could be used as they were pretty good.

FUT ot.fun