 Off-Topic / Fun / 9157 (-5)
  Re: What are your other hobbies and passions?

(...) Wow, me too! Actually it was PETs that got me wanting my own computer. By the time I had saved up enough to pay for half (my dad picked up the other half) we had decided on the 8-bit Atari system. Around that time I got an old CPM machine and (...) (23 years ago, 16-Mar-02, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: What are your other hobbies and passions?

(...) I'm kind of hoping I'll have better luck finding RPG players in Portland. I really want to get a game going again. (...) Fortunately for me this time, I don't have to move the books!!! (...) Better than me. I haven't been to Alaska, Hawaii, (...) (23 years ago, 16-Mar-02, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: What are your other hobbies and passions?

(...) One of the first PCs I used was a Commodore PET. (...) I always lump F&SF, because while most books can be slotted into one or the other, there are definitely books which really belong in between. Of course really almost all SF is fantasy. (...) (23 years ago, 16-Mar-02, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: What are your other hobbies and passions?

(...) You are probably one of the few people here who go back farther in RPGs than me (I started RPGs in 1977). I started war games back sometime in the early 70s with a copy Tactics II. I started my game design passion not much after (by designing (...) (23 years ago, 16-Mar-02, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: What are your other hobbies and passions?

Hooray! A Celtic fiddler! (23 years ago, 16-Mar-02, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact