 Off-Topic / Fun / 9056
Re: The "Unknown" Santa Fe
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Wed, 6 Mar 2002 03:34:54 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Allan Bedford writes:
In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Allan Bedford writes:
In lugnet.trains, Rick Clark writes:

Who's off to the Grammar Rodeo in Canada.

There is such a thing? Sounds twisted, do you have a link to share???

Sure there's such a thing.  You mean you've never competed in it?

If you're interested in tickets let me know, I'll give you my Paypal ID so
that you can send money.

I also accept Canadian Tire money at par.

I actually HAVE some of this, believe it or not. But it would cost you more
than par to get it, since it's collectible.

If you're still not sure about all the details, take a minute to search the
web for O.S.R.'s.   (Obsure Simpsons References)

I went and looked but didn't find ANY Obsure references, Simpsons or
otherwise...