 Off-Topic / Fun / 9060
Re: The "Unknown" Santa Fe
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Wed, 6 Mar 2002 23:11:01 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.fun, Larry Pieniazek writes:
In lugnet.off-topic.fun, Allan Bedford writes:
In lugnet.off-topic.fun, Larry Pieniazek writes:

I went and looked but didn't find ANY Obsure references, Simpsons or
otherwise...

Try a Google search on:

"grammar rodeo" simpsons

one of the hits brought back this page, including quotes from the episode:

http://grammarrodeo.editthispage.com/faq

Hope that helps explain the reference.

Well ya, but that's an obsCure reference. You told me to look for obsure
references. Didn't find any. :-)

You didn't want me to just *give* you the answer, did you?

Actually, based on your original response to the grammar rodeo, I couldn't
really tell if you were playing along with the sillines, or you were in fact
unsure what I was talking about.  Such is the ambiguity of online chats
sometimes.  :)

Anyway, if you haven't seen this episode of The Simpsons I highly recommend
it.  You can usually find it on the All-Simpsons Network on channel 423.  ;)

All the best!
Allan