 Off-Topic / Fun / 9055
Re: Wow!!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Tue, 5 Mar 2002 16:25:02 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.fun, Jude Beaudin writes:
In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, David Koudys writes:

        PAST 7 DAYS (What's hot this week)
   215  lugnet.trains
   126  lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<,,,,,
   110  lugnet.technic
   106  lugnet.loc.it

We're #2!!! (under .trains)

Wow!!!

And for a .org group, that's saying something!!!!

Proud to be a Canadian, an Ontarioan, and a rtlTorontonian!!!!

Dave

Don't forget the old phrase, it's quality not quantity ;-)

Jude

Moved thread to .o-t.fun cause I don't wanna give you credit for this <g>

Hey Jude!

As you *must* know, (since as all Canadians are born knowing...) Toronto is
the *center* of Canada, therefore it's the center of the known universe, and
therefore everything that happens *in* Toronto is all quality.  Just because
the quality happens alot is just a side effect as to how great TO is ;)

If rtlToronto is located in Toronto, then, following the logic, we must also
be Pure-D-Quality!!

I mean, we duscuss lubes and the inherent properties where LEGO is concerned.
Discuss Iain's dreams, and the psychoschizms thereof.
We discuss Calum's new doppelganger, Callum...
Let's not ferget one of our members has a LEGO tattoo!!  That's quality, man!

Where else can you go to get such high grade discussions such as these?

FUT back to rtlToronto, just 'cause i mentioned them lots ;)

Adding to the quality (and quantity) of that which is known as rtlToronto!

Stay safe

Dave
Dave