 Off-Topic / Fun / 8932 (-10)
  Ninjas rule

(URL) This website has junior-high level potty mouth language. (23 years ago, 18-Feb-02, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: Anti-Hippie Action League

(...) I *hope* this is a joke. (but if it is, it's not all that funny) Some of my best friends (and relatives, actually) are hippies. "Peace, Love and Drugs" beat "War, Hate and (I don't know what goes here)" every time, as far as I'm concerned. (...) (23 years ago, 18-Feb-02, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: Part 6588 Question

(...) :p So math isn't my strength. Steve (23 years ago, 18-Feb-02, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Slow and Steady Wins the Race

Gold medal! Go Steve Bradbury! (URL) Yes. :) People do often forget that part of being a champion is the ability to deal with the unexpected. How's the general buzz on the street over thataways? best LFB FUT-> .o-t.fun (23 years ago, 18-Feb-02, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: Vegemite Virgin

(...) I always preferred the vegemite/butter on toast option as opposed to the vegemite/butter on bread option (one too many school lunches). Toast the bread evenly, add the butter quickly and spread so the butter melts completely, then spread the (...) (23 years ago, 18-Feb-02, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: Vegemite Virgin

(...) I generally use butter or margerine, as it makes the Vegemite easier to spread thin. But I sometimes take it straight too. (...) Definitely. (...) For beginners, less is definitely more. I've seen Vegemite Virgins swear off the stuff forever (...) (23 years ago, 18-Feb-02, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: Vegemite Virgin

(...) The bread can be white or wholemeal or whatever you like. It can be toasted or untoasted. If you want toast, then toast it whatever way you usually like your toast. You can also use anything else that is substitutable for bread in a savoury (...) (23 years ago, 18-Feb-02, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Vegemite Virgin

Hey all. I found quite a few posts on this subject but I didn't think there would be any harm in bringing it back up. I just bought a small 4 oz jar here in Oklahoma. (not to much of this stuff around here) :-) I haven't had a taste yet and I want (...) (23 years ago, 18-Feb-02, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: Part 6588 Question

(...) Steve must use the imperial system or something, 3 1/3 = 10 plates in Sweden too :) /Tobbe (URL) (23 years ago, 17-Feb-02, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Anti-Hippie Action League

Came across this one when doing research for a homework assignment on countercultures. Worth a laugh, the funnier thing is, they look serious. I poked around a little bit to see if it was all a joke, it doesn't look so... (URL) the weird things you (...) (23 years ago, 14-Feb-02, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact