 Off-Topic / Fun / 8930
Re: Part 6588 Question
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Mon, 18 Feb 2002 16:22:29 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.fun, Tobbe Arnesson wrote:

On Sat, 16 Feb 2002 20:54:32 GMT, "Ross Crawford" <rcrawford@csi.com>
wrote:

In lugnet.db.brictionary, Steve Bliss writes:
In lugnet.cad.dev, TWS Garrison wrote:
but this part is only 3 1/3 bricks high.  I'd think it was an error, but
the posts on Lugnet about this part suggest that the name really does make
sense to everyone else.  Can anyone enlighten me?

The height on this part name was given in plates.
   3 1/3 bricks = 7 plates.

????? By my calculation, 3 1/3 bricks = 10 plates ???????

Steve must use the imperial system or something, 3 1/3 = 10 plates in
Sweden too :)

:p

So math isn't my strength.

Steve