 Off-Topic / Fun / 8931
Re: Anti-Hippie Action League
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Mon, 18 Feb 2002 17:22:07 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.fun, Tim Courtney writes:
Came across this one when doing research for a homework assignment on
countercultures.  Worth a laugh, the funnier thing is, they look serious.  I
poked around a little bit to see if it was all a joke, it doesn't look so...

http://www.devo.com/tft/hippie/

Aah the weird things you find on the internet.

I *hope* this is a joke. (but if it is, it's not all that funny) Some of my
best friends (and relatives, actually) are hippies.

"Peace, Love and Drugs" beat "War, Hate and (I don't know what goes here)"
every time, as far as I'm concerned.

++Lar (who has a Grateful Dead sticker on the back of his car)