 Off-Topic / Fun / 8923
8922  |  8924
Subject:
Anti-Hippie Action League
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Thu, 14 Feb 2002 07:19:59 GMT

Came across this one when doing research for a homework assignment on
countercultures.  Worth a laugh, the funnier thing is, they look serious.  I
poked around a little bit to see if it was all a joke, it doesn't look so...

http://www.devo.com/tft/hippie/

Aah the weird things you find on the internet.

-Tim