 Database / Brictionary / 210
Re: Part 6588 Question
Newsgroups:
lugnet.db.brictionary, lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Mon, 18 Feb 2002 15:22:38 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dev, Ross Crawford wrote:

In lugnet.db.brictionary, Steve Bliss writes:
In lugnet.cad.dev, TWS Garrison wrote:
but this part is only 3 1/3 bricks high.  I'd think it was an error, but
the posts on Lugnet about this part suggest that the name really does make
sense to everyone else.  Can anyone enlighten me?

The height on this part name was given in plates.
   3 1/3 bricks = 7 plates.

????? By my calculation, 3 1/3 bricks = 10 plates ???????

Heh, yeah.  You're absolutely right.  OK, I give up: what was the 7 for?

Steve