 Database / Brictionary / 211
210  |  212
Subject:
HELP identify a 2x4 plate, 1/2 thickness (not 1/3)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.db.brictionary
Date:
Sun, 24 Feb 2002 22:18:39 GMT

I found an unusual part while inventorying a recent eBay purchase of used LEGO.

I found two identical elements that are blue 2x4 plates -- except when the
two of them are connected, they equal the thickness of a regular brick.  In
other words, they are one-half the thickness of a brick, instead of the
usual one-third for a plate.  I have never seen this before, and CANNOT find
such a part in any database.

Can someone identify these, and provide a part number?

Paul