 Database / Brictionary / 213
Re: HELP identify a 2x4 plate, 1/2 thickness (not 1/3)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.db.brictionary
Date:
Sun, 24 Feb 2002 22:38:05 GMT

In lugnet.db.brictionary, Pedro Silva writes:

Paul, are you *absolutely sure* that those parts are from LEGO? I mean, do
they have the LEGO logo printed on top of the studs?

Pedro

Pedro, good question: No, I was NOT sure they were LEGO, but now that I have
checked the studs, they are NOT imprinted with "LEGO", but rather "TYCO" is
imprinted on the very center of the plate.   Into the trash they go. (Just
kidding.)

Mystery solved.

Paul