 Off-Topic / Fun / 8882 (-10)
  Re: God(tm)

Isn't the way this thread is going proof that there is no God®? -- Hop-Frog (23 years ago, 31-Jan-02, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: God(tm)

(...) Selfosophy! :) (paraphrasing from Millenium): "Why are we being careful about these guys? We don't hesitate when fighting the forces of darkness." "The forces of darkness can't sue, Frank." James Card-carrying Supressive Person. (23 years ago, 31-Jan-02, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: God(tm)

(...) AFAIK, yes. Add Lisa Marie Presley to that list as well. It's an appealing way to go if you are an entertainer, I guess. -Dave (23 years ago, 31-Jan-02, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: God(tm)

(...) Alive'. Isn't Tom Cruise part of that bunch, too? ROSCO (23 years ago, 31-Jan-02, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: God(tm)

(...) Hey, she's an excellent dentist. Pulled my wisdom tooth for 65 bucks. 'Course that was a few years ago. (...) I noticed the same thing-- maybe it was... **insert eerie music here** ...mind control... Maggie (23 years ago, 31-Jan-02, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: God(tm)

(...) In lugnet.off-topic.fun, Maggie Cambron writes: (...) Yes, it could be true as I've heard the same rumor. I've also heard that there are still alien corpses at Area 51, so I'm not sure what to believe anymore. Elvis Presley is still alive (...) (23 years ago, 31-Jan-02, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: God(tm)

(...) OMG(tm) Matt, I guess you didn't know about Dave! I mean about how he was once held hostage for hours by Scientologists in a room in which a montage of scenes from Battlefield Earth was projected onto the walls around him while the the theme (...) (23 years ago, 31-Jan-02, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: God(tm)

(...) The preceeding message has been forwarded to devout Scientologist John Travolta. Let's all watch to see how long Dave continues to be 'Staying Alive'. Sheesh! Trash-talking the same folks who brought you the finest cinematic experience ever: (...) (23 years ago, 31-Jan-02, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: Help please I realy need help from all of you... no realy I am begging

(...) In all honesty, your post is hard to read. I was going to ask for a translation because I had no clear notion what you were asking. Personalisation is a qualified good, but confusion is an unqualified not good. Go for the clarity. It sounds (...) (23 years ago, 31-Jan-02, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: Dwarven women make beautiful lovers

(...) theres nothing sick about love. (or lovin, if you know what i mean) they are both healthy, happy parts of life. (23 years ago, 31-Jan-02, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact