 Off-Topic / Fun / 8874
Re: Help please I realy need help from all of you... no realy I am begging
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Thu, 31 Jan 2002 03:19:34 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.fun, Leonard Hoffman writes:

Leonard, please capitalize and punctuate.  That is really annoying!  And you
should know better. :)

hey, at least his message is spaced out, and it makes sense... :-/

thank you for the defence.

i believe i did punctuate correctly (at least for a semi-conversational style).
and i only capitalize for official and formal things.  since this is a website
for a lego fan club, somehow i feel the formality isn't as important. besides i
prefer non capitalization, i see it as a way of semi-personalization within
this very non-personal format.

what you find annoying and what i find annoying are two different things.  i
aim to communicate simply; to have my thoughts flow in an understandable way.

hope that explains something.

peace
-lenny

In all honesty, your post is hard to read. I was going to ask for a
translation because I had no clear notion what you were asking.
Personalisation is a qualified good, but confusion is an unqualified not
good. Go for the clarity.

It sounds like you want advice on how to prioritise your spending, but we
don't really know how important these things are to you. I think you can
expect the people here to come down on the side of Lego and not the other
things. There's little doubt that the Lego has the greatest longevity.

Not a grammar cop, honest,

- Kyle