 Off-Topic / Fun / 8872
Re: Help please I realy need help from all of you... no realy I am begging
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Thu, 31 Jan 2002 01:50:10 GMT

Leonard, please capitalize and punctuate.  That is really annoying!  And you
should know better. :)

hey, at least his message is spaced out, and it makes sense... :-/

thank you for the defence.

i believe i did punctuate correctly (at least for a semi-conversational style).
and i only capitalize for official and formal things.  since this is a website
for a lego fan club, somehow i feel the formality isn't as important. besides i
prefer non capitalization, i see it as a way of semi-personalization within
this very non-personal format.

what you find annoying and what i find annoying are two different things.  i
aim to communicate simply; to have my thoughts flow in an understandable way.

hope that explains something.

peace
-lenny