 Castle / 11958
11957  |  11959
Subject:
Help please I realy need help from all of you... no realy I am begging
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Thu, 31 Jan 2002 00:51:35 GMT

Ahhhhhhh!!! I am in a jam. I have come into cash and can't decide how to
spend. I could get game cube with Super Smash Bros Melee get some Indian
models for elves or get a use element skate board for 40 bucks. I don't know
if you guys know skate boards but element is cool it's my favorite plus I
need a board. So help me. I need a board Elves ar cool and game cube rocks.
Help and I would have to sell my Playstation and a chuck of the games for
enough money. Than god for PS2