 Off-Topic / Fun / 8857
8856  |  8858
Subject:
Snow on them thar hills!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf, lugnet.loc.us.ca.sac, lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Mon, 28 Jan 2002 15:29:45 GMT

Hey, if you're just getting up, look out the window at the hills-- snow!  We
have some on our fenceposts and on the roof of the old VW beetle in our
backyard.  There's also quite a bit on the hills across the valley from us
(separating our valley from Gordon Valley and then Napa Valley).

For us around here this is a big deal!

Maggie C.