 Off-Topic / Fun / 8850
Re: UK reunion site - non-Lego - pretty cool
Newsgroups:
lugnet.people, lugnet.off-topic.fun, lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Fri, 25 Jan 2002 19:54:04 GMT

"Kevin Wilson" <kwilson_tccs@compuserve.com> wrote in message
My sister just put me onto this site:

http://www.friendsreunited.co.uk/

Yes, a fantastic site. Myself, my wife AND my father have made contact with
old school friends through it, some of whom we hadn't seen since we left.

My "class of '79" is having a reunion next year (when we're all 40!)

Huw