 Off-Topic / Fun / 8554
    Yet another reason that Australia is the coolest country EVER —Lindsay Frederick Braun
    This has to be one of the most interesting internet services I've ever seen: (URL) I'd pay taxes for one of these in the UK, thasfersure. (Fortunately a public privy isn't any farther than your local Golden Arches or other chain store 'round here.) (...) (23 years ago, 2-Dec-01, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

        Re: Yet another reason that Australia is the coolest country EVER —Pedro Silva
     (...) Well, it *is* interesting, and according to the "What's the use" on the page it has a purpose - to help those who suffer from incontinence ore are "feeling tight" to use a proper toilet anywhere they go. It reveals a deep concern for those (...) (23 years ago, 2-Dec-01, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

        Re: Yet another reason that Australia is the coolest country EVER —Ross Crawford
   (...) Tis supposed to be part of the "National Continence Management Strategy" (URL) put together by our (locally) infamous minister Bronwyn Bishop (who enjoys sitting in the garden (URL) Didn't influence my vote - I don't suffer incontinence, and (...) (23 years ago, 3-Dec-01, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

        Re: Yet another reason that Australia is the coolest country EVER —Lindsay Frederick Braun
   (...) Continent, or even in the English countryside: "Australia's long distances and empty roads have traditionally fostered a relaxed habit of taking a leak at the side of the road, a practice than would be impractical or frowned upon in the (...) (23 years ago, 3-Dec-01, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)