 Off-Topic / Fun / 8554
8553  |  8555
Subject:
Yet another reason that Australia is the coolest country EVER
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Sun, 2 Dec 2001 23:28:08 GMT

   This has to be one of the most interesting internet services
   I've ever seen:

   http://www.toiletmap.gov.au/

   I'd pay taxes for one of these in the UK, thasfersure.
   (Fortunately a public privy isn't any farther than your
   local Golden Arches or other chain store 'round here.)
   But I do have to wonder how useful it is to have this on
   the internet, which most people presumably use from home
   or from work, and where I would expect they have their
   own (easily-located) toilet?

   best

   LFB