 Off-Topic / Fun / 8374
8373  |  8375
Subject:
The strangest eBay auctions...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Mon, 5 Nov 2001 07:43:29 GMT

Proving that I don't use eBay for anything that I'm not directly interested
in, a link from a newsgroup led me to a catagory I'd never seen before...
http://listings.ebay.com/aw/plistings/list/all/category1469

The absolute strangest thing I saw there was this (the title alone floored me!):
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1656985576

I think I'll stick to LEGO related auctions from now on...GEEZ! And people
think I'm weird for having LEGO as a hobby!

Matt