 Off-Topic / Fun / 8381
Re: The strangest eBay auctions...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Tue, 6 Nov 2001 05:32:51 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.fun, Lindsay Frederick Braun writes:
In lugnet.off-topic.fun, Dave Johann writes:
In lugnet.off-topic.fun, Pedro Silva writes:
Dave, why "feel upset"?
The 'roos are to be eaten anyway... so why not use the leather to the most
of it? Isn't it what we do with pigs, use their guts as "cover" for sausages
and similars?

Pedro <== amused by the sort of thing one learns from down under...  ;-)

Well, when you look at it that way, 'upset' does seem a bit odd. I just tend to
visualize these 'roos still hopping around sans something important to them,
that's all.

  That's an interesting mental image.  I wonder if they play
  cricket with those wheelchair-bound frogs...?

  Anyways, I first heard about roo-scrotum baggies about four
  years ago.  It's up there with all kinds of pointlessly
  disgusting things that serve as a personal "DO NOT TOUCH"
  (or, more likely, "STAY FAR AWAY FROM") sign, like dried
  baby alligators encased in lucite, George Burns-lookin'
  gorillas carved out of coconuts, or Manties.  (don't ask)

Being on the ball, I must jump in here.
Kangaroo meat is in supermarkets here (AUS), it's low in fat, high in protein.
But it mainly goes into pet food, people of European descent seem to prefer,
four on the floor beasts for their meat.

Is the roo-scrotum baggy from the kangaroo pictured ?

Maybe I should mail my ebay parts out in them ?

Would Ogel like to store his orbs in one ?

pete.w